Chase Joinery offers a high quality joinery and manufacturing service to both the commercial and private sector.
From handcrafted furniture to bespoke joinery, Chase Joinery regularly works alongside main contractors, architects, furniture
designers and developers, allowing our service to be built upon our excellent reputation with the trade.
Chase Joinery has a fully equipped workshop based in North London. Our specialist machinery and tooling allows us to undertake the manufacture of a wide variety of bespoke products, ranging from hand-crafted furniture to office installations and shop fittings. We offer a large selection of materials from plastic laminates through to the finest quality hardwoods, which are sourced globally.
All work undertaken is produced using the highest quality craftsmanship. Our attention to detail, combined with traditional joinery methods, result in outstanding finished products. Please see our gallery for examples of our work.
* Chase Joinery is committed to ensuring the health, safety, and welfare of our employees, so far as is reasonably practicable. We also fully accept our responsibility for other persons who may be affected by our activities. We will take steps to ensure compliance with the relevant statutory provisions.
* Each employee will be given such information, instruction, and training as is necessary to enable the safe performance of work activities.
* It is the duty of management to ensure that all processes and systems of work are designed to take account of health and safety and are properly supervised at all times.
* Adequate facilities and arrangements will be maintained to enable employees and their representatives to raise issues of health and safety.
* Competent people will be appointed to assist us in meeting our statutory duties including where appropriate, specialists from outside the organisation.
* Each individual has legal obligation to take reasonable care for his or her own health and safety, and for the safety of the other people who may be affected by his or her acts or omissions (through what they do or do not do). Every employee must co-operate with us to enable all statutory duties to be complied with. The successful implementation of this policy requires total commitment from all levels of employee.
* Full details of the organisation and arrangements for health and safety will be set out in separate documents.
* This policy will be regularly monitored to ensure that the objectives are achieved. It will be reviewed and, if necessary, revised in the light of legislative or organisational changes.